Coronado Bay Solarium Condo For Sale
Free stays and holidays for you and your loved ones in Coronado!!!
“This is the only BEACHFRONT CONDO in CORONADO under $200,000 offering at $175,000. Fully renovated and tastefully furnished”
I have ONE beautifully renovated and furnished, with kitchenette and washer/dryer, condo for sale. TRUE beachfront condos in Coronado, the Solarium at Coronado Bay, the only beachfront within the Coronado gates where short term rentals are possible and VERY lucrative.
Earn great revenue, while never paying for a rental in Coronado again!
HERE IS THE VIEW FROM YOUR BEACHFRONT STUDIO
Limited time price of $175,000
Maintenance fees only $68/month. Amenities galore (state of the art gym, rooftop pool, beachside pool, easy beach access – 30 second walk. From the Social Area and Rooftop pool, enjoy 360 degree views up and down the coast, mountains, rainforest.
RARE OPPORTUNITY – Please email me email@example.com for details
Tax exemption remaining – 13 years.
Rental Rates high season
Daily range $135 -$145
Rental Rates low(er) season
Tastefully furnished and fully renovated with kitchenette, washer/dryer, all furnishings included
Coronado Bay – Solarium
The Coronado Bay Solarium is part of the Coronado Bay residential tower, one of the most sought-after residences in the beach area.
The building is an icon and a staple in Panama’s beach communities– particularly amongst English-speaking expats and vacation homeowners. It’s known throughout Panama for its ideal location, breathtaking coastal views, resort-style amenities, and spacious high-quality apartments.
Whether you’re here for a month, a season, or a lifetime– Coronado Bay Solarium is your premier option for luxury and convenience at the beach.
World-class amenities include:
- Direct beach access
- Rooftop pool and social area with panoramic beach and mountain views
- Ground pool and social area
- Children’s pool
- Fitness center
- Game room
- Low monthly maintenance fees
- Covered parking
- 24-hour security
Other advantages of Coronado Bay Solarium:
- Home to an established community of English-speaking expats
- A short walk to several excellent restaurants and a mini-supermarket
- About five minutes drive to the major supermarkets, banks, shopping, and more restaurants
- Just over an hour from Panama City
- Developer units have long since sold out, and people take advantage when a resale comes on the market.
- High resale value and reliable rental income
Benefits of Short term rentals:
Short term rentals provide great benefits. I have been investing and providing vacation rental experiences to my guests since 2005 (Whistler, BC), PV Mexico, Medellin Colombia and of course Panama. Panama is where I have chosen to call home and where I have invested in over 10 properties for investment, rental and lifestyle. I retain 2 of these studios at Solarium, for lucrative year round short term rentals.
Other benefits of short term rentals:
– you can USE your own property between rentals (lower season better to max your rentals) and enjoy FREE holidays
– you can TRADE your property as you are in an Internationally desirable location. I have been trading properties for years. I stay in Panmaa City for free, Bocas for free and even Australia. Some creativity – free holidays and travel.
Coronado Bay is an iconic and high-demand development– occupying an exclusive and enviable waterfront position and filled with lavish amenities. As such, only a few apartments are available for purchase– an opportunity you don’t want to pass by. The units, which sit on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th floor, each offer a prize-winning & unobstructed view of the Pacific, and a private balcony from which to enjoy it. The elegant beachfront units all come fully furnished, with modern tropical-chic décor that suits its beachfront ambience.
With its prime location, world-class amenities, and enviable coastal landscape–Coronado Bay Solarium is the perfect setting for a relaxed, beach-oriented lifestyle. Beach lovers will be in awe of the lifestyle enabled by these few stunning properties.
Kind regards, Sarah Booth